Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Man I love this movie... Still!


Chigurh: You need to call it. I can't call it for you. It wouldn't be fair.
Gas Station Proprietor: I didn't put nothin' up.
Chigurh: Yes, you did. You've been putting it up your whole life you just didn't know it. You know what date is on this coin?
Gas Station Proprietor: No.
Chigurh: 1958. It's been traveling twenty-two years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails. And you have to say. Call it.
Gas Station Proprietor: Look, I need to know what I stand to win.
Chigurh: Everything.
Gas Station Proprietor: How's that?
Chigurh: You stand to win everything. Call it.
Gas Station Proprietor: Alright. Heads then.
Chigurh: Well done.
Chigurh: Don't put it in your pocket, sir. Don't put it in your pocket. It's your lucky quarter.
Gas Station Proprietor: Where do you want me to put it?
Chigurh: Anywhere not in your pocket. Where it'll get mixed in with the others and become just a coin. Which it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment