Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Check this out: Choppers in "Bullitt"?!

Lately I've been doing some research on the Bullitt film. I'm orchestrating a car chase in some storyboards I'm drawing up. Mind you, I'm not trying to copy Bullitt, no one can! But, what better way to get some inspiration flowing by watching this chase scene and still making your hairs stand on end!

Ive been looking at various websites for more info for my own fun and I came across this photo...
Ive never seen this photo before. Take a closer look by that panel truck...


Mustang is on the left... whats that on the right.....


That looks to me like your typical San Francisco chopper right there! NEVER, EVER saw it in the movie. Well, theres a reason for that....


(snagged a screen cap) It's just a dark stringy blur and this is the only frame you can see it in. Just the way the camera was shot, the mustang blocks it and then its cut off by the frame. Pretty cool if you ask me. Just a shame you cant get a closer look!

No comments:

Post a Comment