Monday, December 6, 2010

Suzuki Update

I finally got my 18" wheel, paid through the nose, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. I'm going through all this so I can get my rear wheel centered in the frame, long story, don't want to get into it. Just enjoy the photos.

De-laced both wheels, the hub on the left is from the 16" wheel, notice how much taller it is than the 18" wheel hub on the right. Why the hell Suzuki would make something so different for so little is beyond me.

Identical in diameter and spoke pattern though.

I ran into issues in re-lacing the wheel, but thanks to my friend Billy we got things straightened out and trued up (sorry no pics of that though)

Here is how it sits now. Rear wheel laced to its new hub, and now I can begin working on mounting the rear fender and that tall ass sissybar!


Starting to polish the top triple tree, should look real snazzy when finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment