Saturday, February 5, 2011

A new blog is born!


For those of you who dont know, I'm a 3d animation major at Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, NY. I transferred around a lot, lost credits yada yada. But now I'm finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel. I'm starting pre-production for my senior animation "The Requiem Ride". Many of you have seen the storyboard panels I posted a while back. So instead of cluttering up RetroFit with my pre-production stuff I started a new blog.

http://therequiemride.blogspot.com

Its going to be a long process. Pretty much this time next year it needs to be finished, or damn near. So for those of you interested in more of my 3d work/artwork check it out. Feedback is always welcome, critiques, anything. Also in the near future I will have some of these panels for sale as prints. The money will go into funding this project. It will help cover the cost external hard drives, dvds, and other costs.




Not much is on the site now, but there will be more added soon!
http://therequiemride.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I like your work-I can feel the speed and action! Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete