Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Requiem Ride Is Out!

 
My senior project, The Requiem Ride, is now available on DVD! As I said before, these DVDs are FREE. I am not charging a dime for them, all I ask is a donation of $5 for the cost of shipping. Check out the About page for more info and how to donate through Paypal. The DVDs include some cool bonus features and stickers! Who doesn't love stickers!? I also have a limited number of wide screen copies available. (Let me know if you want a wide screen version. Just make sure your TV/DVD player can handle it, its super wide and super HD!) For those of you who have already reserved your copies they are ready for you!

The animation is now LIVE on the site through Vimeo. Click on the Film tab to check it out and spread the word!

The website has also had an overhaul to better serve you! A new gallery section has also been added.

Lastly, I really want to thank everyone who has supported me in making this animated short. No really, thank you! It was a crazy idea that turned into a true project that consumed my life for two years. I had many nights with no sleep, consumed gallons Redbull, and spent countless hours in front of the computer that I'm sure I have now developed carpel tunnel. However, more importantly, I graduated from Pratt Institute with honors because of it. Some of you who have helped with this project will be receiving a little something extra with your care package.

Thanks again!
-Cal

No comments:

Post a Comment