Sunday, September 29, 2013

Some Brooklyn Invitational Pics

Can't believe this year was the 5th invitational. It seems like it was yesterday I just moved to Brooklyn for school and I was by myself walking down a long alleyway off of West St to the "Autumn Bowl". I had no idea what I was in for but through a single doorway into some dim lighting, I was presented with the Brooklyn motorcycle scene. I'll never forget that. Since that time each show has gotten better and better.

This year we had a great run to the city. Ben's shovel was behaving for the most part, my dad got the Road Warrior running (thanks willis for the carbs!) and I took my shovel in for the first time. 

I would have taken more pics but as usual it was pretty crowded so I took what I can.












This pan I took the most pictures of. The amount of detail and work that went into this bike I think was the best in the show this year. It was amazing the details and subtle tricks this bike has.



















Can't wait for next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment