After I got the bike tuned up I re-worked the tail section. I cut the loop section out, slugged the ends, and re-mounted the fender.
It sounds nuts, but to get the fender to mount better under the seat, I had to cut off the original mount, flip it around, move it forward, and weld it back on.
All tucked up nice inside the seat!
Ben made up a new battery box that is hidden down inside the frame.
I also made a new license plate and taillight mount.
And we're cruising! A few more kinks to work out but this bike rips! I really regret getting rid of the 360 I had... Thanks for letting me work on this for you Samantha!